Curatorial internship focused on modern and contemporary art.
|Reports to:||Assistant Curator|
|Date posted:||September 19, 2017|
|FLSA Status:||Unpaid Internship|
|Schedule:||1-2 days per week|
- Research on artists and artworks.
- Management and organization of exhibition materials.
- Creation and maintenance of essential documents such as checklists, image lists, and exhibition presentations.
- Correspondence with artists, curators, and others involved in projects.
- Various administrative tasks as needed.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate degree program; relevant coursework preferred.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about contemporary artists and exhibitions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
To apply, email internship application, resume, and cover letter to:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Jewish Museum
The Jewish Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.